About pages are kinda tricky. I never know what to include. We live in a world where the first thing people do is Google you and more than likely this site will be the first thing you see. Let me try to paint an honest picture of who I am.
Let's start with my flaws.
- I have trouble finishing projects. I'm always looking for the next new fun project and frequently just abandoned things I'm currently working on (but I'm getting better at it).
- I frequently think I'm smarter than other people and have a hard time taking orders from others.
- I have a personal nemesis that I hope to take down Count of Monte Cristo style someday.
Things I'm pretty good at.
- While I'm not the best at proofreading I feel I'm a half way decent writer. I like to inject as much personality into my work as I can.
- I love making things and I'm pretty darn good at it. Not only thinking up unique things but bringing them to life.
- I think I'm pretty creative, coming up with ideas that other people couldn't. This trait is pretty helpful in my projects but also frequently gets me in trouble.
- When I want to do something I don't let anything stop me. Whether it is learning a new piece of equipment or getting some rare game from Japan, if I want something done it happens.
Well that's me in a nutshell. Head on back to the home page if you want to read more about the stuff I'm working on.